Saturday, August 6, 2011

There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.-Buddha

I have been reading blogs or more specifically "mommy-blogs" for awhile now and debating on starting one of my own. In my younger-less-busy years I had a HUGE passion for writing, but between work, kids, and all that goes with the territory my writing pretty much got lost in the shuffle.  

After becoming totally encompassed in so many other blogs the past few months, starting my own seemed like the only logical thing to do.. but then came the inevitable "what if's." What if I dont have time, what if people do not want to follow my blog, what if it totally sucks and is a waste of time?" Then I stumbled across this quote (see title of blog) and I knew what I had to do. Ultimately, this blog is for ME, and as long as I am getting something out of it, it will be worth everything second.. BUT with a little hope, and maybe a crossed finger or 2, someone else may get something out of it as well...

Well, here it is- My first blog on this "Road to Truth." Hey- it may not be pretty but at least I started!

xo Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment