Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bloglovin?.. Getting Started

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2807784/brittanything?claim=uaz2g6dv8hk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Ok, i'm trying to get this whole blogging experience started but what I would really like to gain from this is the whole social aspect which is hard to do w/out anyone reading your blog. I've started following quite a few blogs and trying to interact that way. I also joined this Bloglovin site which I really have no idea what it is. It said to copy the above link in the top of a new post soo here we are...

If anyone actually see's this post and has any suggestions for getting followers and how to really interact on here and get the most out of it, pleaseeeee respond. Suggestions are beyond appreciated :)




No comments:

Post a Comment